Alpenrose - San Lorenzo in Banale
- Falesia immersed in the middle of the woods. The green space also offers space for families with children.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: Coming from Arco, follow the signs for Sarche and then for the lake of Molveno. After passing San Lorenzo in Banale, pay attention to the sign Alpenrose (turn left). Coming from Trento go up the Val di Non, follow the signs for Molveno and pass the lake and pay attention to the aforementioned sign (turn right). Follow the road to the top, where it is possible to park. follow the path to the refugees, pass it and after 20 minutes you reach the A sector, continue to get to B.
- Crag: Alpenrose - San Lorenzo in Banale
- N. Routes: 34
- Level: 6a/8a
- Height: 1320 mt.
- Rock: Limestone
N 46.0937º/E 10.9179º
N 46.0887º/E 10.9107º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 37,
- Update: 22/05/2017
- Reads: 3702
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: