Mondino-Sedruna - Castelfondo
- One of the largest cliffs in the Valle di Non located on the east face of the Mondino canyon. In 2014, there were 14 easy medium routes and about 30 more difficult routes up to 8b.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: To reach the village of Castelfondo, pass it until you reach the hamlet of Dovena. Immediately after, you arrive at a crossroads where you can leave the car. On foot continue on the path 522 called the Sentiero del Mondino which leaves behind a stable, covering it for about 400 meters until you reach the various sectors.
- Crag: Mondino-Sedruna - Castelfondo
- N. Routes: 53
- Level: 4c/8b
- Height: 1020 mt.
- Rock: The difficult routes are overhanging, also suitable for rainy days.
N 46.4536º/E 11.1317º
N 46.4537º/E 11.1315º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 70,
- Update: 28/03/2016
- Reads: 4468
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: