- Crag with paths from 20 to 40 meters also multipitch
- Section: veneto
- Access: Take the A27 motorway to Longarone (BL) and then turn left towards Valzoldana up to the village of Forno di Zoldo. Turn left at the church following the signs for Pralongo. Once you get to the village of Pralongo you go through it all until you get to a large square with traces of old ski slopes now abandoned and always follow the signs to the Casera del Pian on the road sometimes paved other dirt. At the casera leave the car and go left on the dirt road for about 20 meters and then follow the signs to the gym. Follow the path for about 15-20 minutes in a quiet and easy forest path. The casera offers a point of support where you can enjoy a typical mountain menu.
- Crag: Val Barance
- N. Routes: 25
- Level: 5c/7b
- Height: 1330 mt.
- Gear: Mountain guides of Zoldo
- Rock: pink dolomite and gray limestone. Contrary to what appears from the photo the wall is vertical and / or overhanging and not supported.
N 46.3245º/E 12.1442º
N 46.3312º/E 12.1502º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: Harrybo: 38, Climb0n3: 1,
- Logistic: USE OF THE HELMET is strongly recommended due to falling rocks. The cliff is very young and therefore the rock can sometimes be a bit dirty. In the central part of the cliff that divides the right sector from the left one there is a table with benches just under a roof that offers shelter in case of bad weather.
- Update: 11/06/2017
- Reads: 4153
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: