- Beautiful recently opened crag. It offers a great number of itineraries with various climbing styles, even if plaques and technical walls prevail. Definitely worth a thorough visit. We thank the portal: http://larioclimb.paolo-sonja.net/falesie_lecco/campelli/ - Lario Climb source of a part of the material. The portal of Paolo Vitali and Sonia Brambati hosts many other Lecchese cliffs and updates.
- Section: lombardia
- Access: From Lecco, take the Lecco-Colico highway. Exit at the junction leading to the village of Abbadia Lariana. Once in town, at the traffic lights go straight ahead and after 400 m. turn right (reference point on the left a flower shop). Go under the railway bridge and turn right into "DELL'ASILO" street and after 300 meters turn left into "PER CASTELLO" street. Continue straight ahead (ignore the ban on access which refers to the right-hand road). Here you park the car and continue on foot on the dirt road that starts to the right of a large concrete pole. The road, alternating steep sections to falsopiani offers a magnificent view of the Grignetta and the towers near the Rosalba hut. Continuing rights ignoring all the branches on both the left and the right, passing some houses and reaching the village of Navegno. Continue until you cross the high via delle Grigne (marked by a red square with a blue stamp inside). Here you take to the right. You pass a house on the left, and after a short climb you leave the path that continues straight, turning right at an iron fence and always following the signs of the high street you walk on a slight slope. After about 10 minutes you will reach a branch, take the trail on the left that leads to a small canyon a few meters, which marks the beginning of the crag placed at about 750 meters above sea level and exposed mainly to the West. Total difference in height about 450 m. Approach time about an hour. The path is marked with white / red stamps.
- Crag: Campelli
- N. Routes: 64
- Level: 5a/8a+
- Height: 750 mt.
Exposure: West. Cold in winter.
- Gear: Excellent nailing with resin (Sandro Ronchi). Many plates and walls that require technique.
- Rock: Limestone of different qualities.
N 45.9018º/E 9.3363º
N 45.9028º/E 9.3373º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: miki: 1, Climb0n3: 1,
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: For more info: Lario Climb
- Update: 11/11/2016
- Reads: 28507
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them:
Video from Web
To report a Video that may give offense, or inapprorpiate or in violation on Author Rights use 'Report' button