- Incredible cliff on the outskirts of Antayla, a large city in Turkey. The exposure of the cliff is west, in the shadow of early morning. The streets reach here 35 meters and take place on reeds, with a beautiful climb of continuity.
- Section: cuvette-ouest
- Access: the crag is located 37 km from the Antayla airport. By car you can follow the signs to Kemer. After about 18 km you continue to Cakırlar-Saklıkent and after passing the village of Cakırlar follow the road to the village of Geyikbayırı-Feslikan. After another 10 km you can see the climbers camping under the cliff. By bus there is only one shuttle (minibus) per day from Antalya to Geyik Bayiri. It starts from "Eski Hal" at 2.00 pm on Friday, at 12.00 on Saturday, at 1.00 pm on all other days except Sunday. The return is from Geyik Bayiri at 7.30 in the morning. Or you can take a bus to the small village of Cakirlar and from here reach the cliff making a pass by some climbers.
- Crag: Antalya
- N. Routes: 38
- Level: 5a/8c
- Height: 60 mt.
Exposure: In winter the weather is always rather mild.
- Gear: Many German climbers including: Özturk Kayıkçı
- Rock: Vertical gray rock and reeds
N 36.8945º/E 30.7058º
N 36.8945º/E 30.7055º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: lennyp: 40,
- Update: 25/12/2015
- Reads: 2592
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them:
There are no yet video linked. Add one!: