Haiming - Simmering
- crag composed by various rocks, the quality however, is not the best. Nevertheless the route setters still try to keep it in good condition.
- Section: tyrol
- Access: Drive from Innsbruck towards Imst on the highway, leave it on the exit for Ötztal, go back on the main road up to Haiming and go towards Schlierenzau. Just crossed the bridge, turn right and after a few hundred meters turn left next to a vineyard. Continue on the dirt road on foot, turn right and follow the road. For the main sectors take the path after the second safety net. For sectors Koralle Grauer Pfeiler remain on the road to go ahead and go up the next path.
- Crag: Haiming - Simmering
- N. Routes: 50
- Level: 3a/6c+
- Height: 670 mt.
N 47.2667º/E 10.8926º
N 47.2546º/E 10.8855º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 58,
- Logistic: From october to december the access is not allowed due to hunting.
It is adviced to wear a helmet.
- Update: 06/09/2015
- Reads: 4173
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: