Partners Rome

Appuntamenti - Meetings

Forum per organizzare scalate insieme. In questa sezione puoi trovare compagni di arrampicata per organizzare le tue escursioni su palestre di roccia e Falesie

Partners Rome

I just moved to Rome for work. I am looking for some climbing partners, I prefer trad but will take whatever I can get at this point.

I am from Squamish Canada, granite cracks would be ice 😉

Climbing 20 years, belong to CAI since 2008, have climbed long routes ALL over the dolomites, Pala, Brenta, Tre Cime....even the Wilder Kaiser. Very experienced.

Would love to get out this Sunday May 3rd if anyone is around, I have gear...couldnt fit the rope on my carry on...I am here for several years and if you have kids great. I have a little baby coming next week so family trips are open too.

otherwise see you at the gym

Slowly learning italian

J

01/05/15 @ 10:02:08

Re: Partners Rome

Hi J,
From Squamish! what a wonderful place. I lived in Seattle in the late 80s and got up there a few times - exciting slabs and vertical cracks - lots of fun. I too recently moved to Rome (retired/trailing spouse) and am interested in visiting crags/mtns/whatever.

Have you been to any of the climbing gyms in town? I've been going to vertigo2000 (http://www.vertigo2000.it/) for bouldering but they also have several lead walls that look to be about 20m tall. They are open 17:30-23:00 M-F. First visit is free, after that membership is 30 euros and a 10 visit card is 70 euro. Interested in meeting at this or another gym to climb and get acquainted?

As for cragging, my schedule is very flexible and I've got a rope/light rack but ... the crux ... no car.

Let me know,
Jim
 ðŸ“§ jcunningham123@gmail.com

05/05/15 @ 16:14:35

Come to club Lanciani in the indoor Gym Rock&Wall you will find a lot of climbing partners (:
i go there
See you there
I have been too on the tre cime (Cima Grande)
5 torri
Falzarego on Dolomites
but i'm not too experienced
see you in Gym:
R

06/05/15 @ 10:01:55

JMace ha scritto:
I just moved to Rome for work. I am looking for some climbing partners, I prefer trad but will take whatever I can get at this point.

I am from Squamish Canada, granite cracks would be ice 😉

Climbing 20 years, belong to CAI since 2008, have climbed long routes ALL over the dolomites, Pala, Brenta, Tre Cime....even the Wilder Kaiser. Very experienced.

Would love to get out this Sunday May 3rd if anyone is around, I have gear...couldnt fit the rope on my carry on...I am here for several years and if you have kids great. I have a little baby coming next week so family trips are open too.

otherwise see you at the gym

Slowly learning italian

J

Hi JMace,
I've been climbing since 2006 and I am interested in trad and crack climbing. I live in Rome and I have all gears. Please send me an e-mail to jkj2121 @ hotmail.it for a contact.
Good-bye for now
Flow

22/05/15 @ 17:36:55

Mostra prima i messaggi di:

Pagina 1 di 1