Climbing partner- Arco and Lake Garda

Appuntamenti - Meetings

Forum per organizzare scalate insieme. In questa sezione puoi trovare compagni di arrampicata per organizzare le tue escursioni su palestre di roccia e Falesie

Climbing partner- Arco and Lake Garda

Hey, my name is Cory. I am thinking about staying around Lake Garda September 14-18 and I am looking for a climbing partner. I have all my own gear and can lead 5-6B. If you want to climb or can help, please send me a message. I don't know what I will do without a climbing partner! 🙂

26/08/12 @ 18:44:09

Re: Climbing partner- Arco and Lake Garda

Hi Cory,
My name is Giorgio and I live in south of Brescia.
Unfortunatelly in september I will have all WE busy for a Mountain course, but if you want I can be free for a couple of days in the week at the evenining (about at half past 5 p.m.) but I can reach only the place near Brescia.
If you can came in Brescia I will be happy to climb with you.
I lead about 5c (sometimes 6a).
Contact me in p.m or email.

28/08/12 @ 13:23:23

Hey Giorgio,

Thank you for the reply. It looks like my plans have changed and now I am going to be near Cinque Terre. I'm sorry we can't meet. If you know any climbers around that area however, please let me know and I will be happy to meet with them. Thanks!

01/09/12 @ 22:04:29

I'm sorry but I don't know climber near cinque terre but I was there in past, beatifull places.

03/09/12 @ 08:21:04

Mostra prima i messaggi di:

Pagina 1 di 1