- Several cliffs of varying degrees of difficulty placed in a fantastic context. A gorge that allows the view of both the highest mountains and the sea, both the woods and the bare cliffs and walls, unfortunately not all equipped, which far exceed 150 meters! It's hot, from 12:00 to 16:30 always sunny! However at the parking lot there is a fountain of excellent fresh water!
- Section: abruzzo
- Access: From the locality of Balzolo, take the dirt road and immediately after the first tunnel there are two options: take the path that climbs passing a grotto of a shepherd and there are some roads with good difficulty, not for beginners, or you take one of the many trails to go down and, after a bit 'of juniper bites, you get to the streets ranging from 5 to 7 as difficulty! Later on there should also be a way to 5 6 rope shots very suggestive, but I can not give detailed explanations!
- Crag: Pennapiedimonte
- N. Routes: 40
- Level: 4b/7c
- Height: 900 mt.
- Rock: Calcarea, very compact.
N 42.1524º/E 14.1889º
N 42.1515º/E 14.1937º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: miki: 45, Mosemille: 3, dymy: 2, climber83: 1,
- Logistic: It is advisable to equip oneself with helmets because of the overlying scree that, in case of carelessness or carelessness of the people, some stones can fall downstream. Attention in the descent and approached the cliff not to roll stones !!!!
- Update: 20/07/2017
- Reads: 31482
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: