Finale Ligure - Boragni
- Finale is one of the most beautiful climbing areas in Italy that, together with the well organized and equipped seaside resort of Finale Ligure, is an ideal destination for a climber's holiday. Among the most beautiful crags are Monte Sordo, Rocca di Corno, Rocca di Perti and the Rian Cornei cliffs.
- Section: liguria
- Access: To get to Finale take the Autostrada (A10) Genova-Ventimiglia. Exit: Finale Ligure or the Aurelia state road 1. For Boragni: from Final Pia to Calvisio, after passing the latter continue for Vezzi Portio and after a few kilometers turn left on the bridge towards Orco and continue towards the hamlet of Boragni.
- Crag: Finale Ligure - Boragni
- N. Routes: 146
- Level: 3b/8b+
- Height: 20 mt.
- Gear: 70-meter ropes and at least 14 referrals to not give up the numerous routes over 25 meters long and the material for rappelling, in fact the routes often consist of two pitches.
- Rock: The 'Pietra di Finale' which forms the walls of the highlands above the sea is a very soft limestone which, depending on the walls, shows drips, holes or sharp cracks.
N 44.1718º/E 8.3450º
N 44.1728º/E 8.3460º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: Estefan7: 15, moonwalker: 6, FisherPied: 4, Climb0n3: 3, lennyp: 1, Kopps: 1,
- Biblio: For info www.rockstore.it
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: General Information of the area in German: Stadler-Markus
- Update: 26/12/2017
- Reads: 141881
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them:
Video from Web
To report a Video that may give offense, or inapprorpiate or in violation on Author Rights use 'Report' button
|2||Sasso Crazy BrothersSasso Crazy Brothers||15||5a/8a|
|3||Il PilastroIl Pilastro||15||6a+/7b|
|4||Grotta StrapatenteGrotta Strapatente||27||4a/8b+|
|5||Sasso ScorpionSasso Scorpion||3||6b+/7c|
|8||Falesia del soleFalesia del sole||1||5b/5b|
|9||Falesia della lunaFalesia della luna||3||5a/5b|