American visiting Tuscany, experienced climber

Falesie - Crags

Sezione tutta dedicata a commenti, racconti, domande, informazioni sulle Falesie sparse in Italia e nel mondo.

American visiting Tuscany, experienced climber

Hello, my name is Ryan.

I will be working in Forte dei Mirma near Viareggio for July and August and am looking for partners to climb with. I want to stay in shape for a trip I have planned to Yosemite in September-November.

I am very experienced and climb a lot of traditional routes but also sport 7a/b.

I will not have a car but I can pay for petrol, food, wine 😃

Please, if anyone would like to show me the beautiful climbing you have in Tuscany I would be very grateful!

📧 Ryan.Tyler.Williams@gmail.com

21/06/11 @ 19:24:41

Re: American visiting Tuscany, experienced climber

rtwilli4 ha scritto:
Hello, my name is Ryan.

I will be working in Forte dei Mirma near Viareggio for July and August and am looking for partners to climb with. I want to stay in shape for a trip I have planned to Yosemite in September-November.

I am very experienced and climb a lot of traditional routes but also sport 7a/b.

I will not have a car but I can pay for petrol, food, wine 😃

Please, if anyone would like to show me the beautiful climbing you have in Tuscany I would be very grateful!

📧 Ryan.Tyler.Williams@gmail.com
hi,
try to write a post on Planetmountain on this web page http://www.forum.plane...m.php?f=15
unfortunately I cannot help you but perhaps you can find some tough climbers there 😉 Good look bye d

30/06/11 @ 20:43:28

Mostra prima i messaggi di:

Pagina 1 di 1