Valle di landro - Landro Höhlen
- Falesia characterized by two large caves, offer various difficulties up to high degrees
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: Coming from Dobbiaco in the direction of Cortina pass the Lago di Landro, after a few hundred meters leave the car on the parking lot to the right. Across the road beyond the bike path and the river, there is a path that leads into the woods. After about 200 meters turn left on a wider path until you reach path 6b. Proceed until you come across a small pebble with another path to the left. A steep path leads to the crag soon after a large rock.
- Crag: Valle di landro - Landro Höhlen
- N. Routes: 52
- Level: 5a/8c
- Height: 1570 mt.
N 46.6216º/E 12.2340º
N 46.6283º/E 12.2285º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 56,
- Update: 10/08/2015
- Reads: 4472
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: