Laghel - Muro dell Asino
- The cliff is composed of two sectors. The first is a small wall for children with second and third grade streets, with a green space in front of it that makes it great for families and children. The second sector instead the degrees start from 4c and arrive at 7, but most are between the fifth and sixth. Area is very quiet. The toilets were present until a few months ago, they were removed !!
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: Reaching Laghel, behind the castle. Once you reach the white church, park. On foot follow the signs taking a wide path on the right that goes up to the cross of Monte Colodri. Follow the path for 15-20 minutes and then turn left to a track marked by red stamps that will take you to the base of the wall.
- Crag: Laghel - Muro dell Asino
- N. Routes: 45
- Level: 2c/7b
- Height: 350 mt.
- Gear: Recently retooled. Mabboni, Zanini
- Rock: Vertical and supported plate.
N 45.9301º/E 10.8872º
N 45.9283º/E 10.8846º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 180, davide1986: 9, cubalibre: 4, lennyp: 2,
- Update: 26/04/2017
- Reads: 26810
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: