- This cliff is very close to Grotti and reflects its style. However the difficulties are a little more accessible than Grotti.
- Section: lazio
- Access: From Rieti following Avezzano and parking, shortly after Casette, at an elbow bend with the "Madonna dei Balzi" tourist sign, easily identifiable as it is made up of the first prominent rocks of the valley that look out, evident and attractive. For those coming from Grotti, it is about 2.5km towards Rieti. 'Leave the car and walk on the paved road to a farm house that you leave on the right, and then enter a passage on the left near the parasassa network at street level. Following the path you are on the wall in 5 minutes. Obligation of 60m ropes.
- Crag: La Curva
- N. Routes: 64
- Level: 5c/8c
- Height: 450 mt.
- Gear: The nailing is thanks to Mauro Sabatini, Graziano Guardabassi, Alfredo Smargiassi.
- Rock: It presents a limestone with holes, one of a kind. No artificial holds were dug.
N 42.3730º/E 12.9221º
N 0.0000º/E 0.0000º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: capotorti: 1, up96: 1,
- Update: 30/06/2013
- Reads: 31658
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: