- The rock climbing hall of Rocca pendice is particular and almost unique in its kind, as it is not made of limestone but of trachyte, a rock of volcanic origin. The information was granted by: Rampegoni
- Section: veneto
- Access: From the highway exit at Padova ovest follow signs for Abano Terme to merge onto the ring road. Take the flyover on the left that leads into a long road. Follow the aforementioned road until you find the signs for the airport (third exit on the right). From here follow the signs "city center Colli Eugani" first, (keep to the right) then leaving the directions for Abano Terme (keep to the left). Follow the directions for Teolo. Follow these up to the square, then go down to the left (signs Castelnuovo) and follow the road to a cemetery. Park left on a large open space.
- Crag: Rocca Pendice
- N. Routes: 139
- Level: 3a/8b
- Height: 220 mt.
Exposure: It climbs all year round except for days with fog and with a lot of humidity it is undoubtedly better spring or autumn. The exposure varies from east to south-west.
- Gear: If you go into the less (almost never) frequented sectors such as the Diavolo or Punta della Croce sector in addition to the wonderful air of the legendary crag from the 8th century, you will also notice the 8th years' spit. In fact it happens to be insured on rusty hand-made of dubious estate and sometimes in a long way for the standards of cliff (assuming that in Italy we can talk about standards). This discourse is valid only for the sectors in question, while the nailing is generally good in the most frequented areas (sep.Dinamics, East Central Wall). The numbering of the Numerates is excellent, recently (1999) re-enforced by A.Minetto e C.
- Rock: Trachyte with plate structure and cracks for all sectors except that of caves which is characterized by many limestone-like holes. Climbing very technical and balanced, a little 'more athletic for the cave industry.
N 45.3394º/E 11.6822º
N 45.3405º/E 11.6779º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: padovano89: 57, giubi_pd: 11, Mark25: 8, galloand: 5, lennyp: 3, altai: 3, borto93: 3, _AndreaP: 2, Climb0n3: 1, sig_nessuno: 1,
Add Links from Web
- Update: 28/08/2019
- Reads: 142915
|1||Numerate alteNumerate alte||22||4a/6b+|
|2||Numerate basseNumerate basse||23||5a/6c|
|4||Dinamiche alteDinamiche alte||3||5c/6a|
|5||Dinamiche basseDinamiche basse||6||4b/6a+|
|6||La DiavoloLa Diavolo||11||4a/8a|
|7||La CentraleLa Centrale||38||5a/7b+|
|8||Punta della CrocePunta della Croce||16||3a/8b|
|10||Sasso delle GrotteSasso delle Grotte||6||3b/6b|