- National Center of relevance, Lumignagno is appreciated for the elegance of the type of climbing it offers and for the extreme quality of the rock. This cliff, now historic, has attracted climbers since the dawn of this sport; in the "Classic" sector, many of today's strongest climbers were seen to pass. It seems that as early as 1924, by di Severino Casara, the dihedral-fissure of the "Sbrega" rose. Then in the 70s Renato Casarotto and Heinz Mariacher followed.
- Section: veneto
- Access: Take the A4 motorway and exit at Vicenza Est. Follow the directions for Este, Longare and SS247. You reach an intersection and above a bridge, turn left on a large road: the Berica Riviera. Turn right and turn right after about 3 km, following the signs for Lumignano. Overcoming Costozza and after a series of curves you reach your destination
- Crag: Lumignano Classica
- N. Routes: 298
- Level: 3a/8b+
- Height: 100 mt.
- Gear: Mostly good to spit, sometimes old and resinated. Some routes reserve a rather sporty but never dangerous nailing. For the Pistachio, Odor of the Dreams and Technicolor, it is necessary to pay close attention to the departure. The nailing due to the work of Michele Guerrini (still operational), with the exceptional contributions of Martin Scheel, Manolo and many others.
- Rock: Technical and demanding climbing. A good use of the feet is necessary in particular in the hardest and steepest sectors. Holes are often painful.
N 45.4604º/E 11.5830º
N 45.4601º/E 11.5789º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 1498, paobass: 6, dadezambax: 3, giubi_pd: 2, Frank2: 1, marco91m: 1, frenzisys: 1, Cappi: 1,
- Biblio: The "Climbing on the Berici Hills" guide is on sale at the "Fantasy" bar.
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: Lumignano is a small town but there are still some bars and a supermarket.
- Update: 21/11/2019
- Reads: 122375
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: