- Beautiful and historic cliff of the same location. Different sectors with overhanging streets and also long technical shots, but always a little 'strength given the verticality'. Being very greasy shoots being historical.
- Section: valencian-community
- Access: From the AP-7 highway, exit Exit 60 (north of Gandia, even if you arrive from the south), in order to avoid the town of Gandia. From the exit, continue south towards Gandia on the state highway AP-38, exiting at exit CV-675, and from there follow Cami Casa del Giagro '(google map Gandia Crag). Park on the road next to the orange groves, not obstructing the passage.
- Crag: Gandia
- N. Routes: 0
- Height: 130 mt.
- Rock: Classic limestone of the region, very abrasive and sometimes sharp, and greasy rock.
N 38.9872º/E -0.2302º
N 38.9861º/E -0.2311º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: maurofughi: 16,
- Update: 02/12/2018
- Reads: 250
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: