Arco - L Orto (Laghel)
- Beautiful little known cliff. The garden offers two very compact vertical walls. On the right (high sector) are the most difficult routes, while on the left wall (low sector) there are the simplest ones. Few degrees for the more experienced. Immersed in the woods far from cars and noises. Due to its slightly northward exposure, this cliff is suitable even on the hottest days. We recommend the use of the helmet, above the cliff there are some woods where some rocks fall.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: From the city of Arco, follow the signs to Laghel-Castello di Arco. The road begins to climb along the ancient walls until you reach a crossroads and a parking lot surrounded by olive trees, continue right on a one-way road passing through olive groves until you reach the Church S. Maria di Laghel. Here is a place to leave the car.
- Crag: Arco - L Orto (Laghel)
- N. Routes: 28
- Level: 5a/8a+
- Height: 380 mt.
Exposure: North-east, ideal in hot weather when you climb willingly in the shade.
- Gear: F. Bassoli, N. Tarolli, M. Zanni, A. Giuliani, others.
- Rock: gray plate resting - very compact vertical walls
N 45.9323º/E 10.8778º
N 45.9283º/E 10.8846º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 35, zoppolo: 19,
- Logistic: The cliff is located on private property. Beware of stones that sometimes fall from the vertical forest above. For this we recommend the helmet.
- Update: 30/08/2017
- Reads: 6013
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: