- Falesia located above the Norigio fraction of Rovereto, one of the largest in the area, has more than 100 pitches.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: Exit the A22 at Rovereto Nord, head towards the city center and follow the signs for Noriglio that lead to the west side of the valley. Shortly after entering the village continue until you reach the service station Q8, shortly after there is a space to park. Continue the road on foot up to the curve where the Via Campolongo rises on the left. Initially the road is paved, shortly after turning left between the houses where it becomes a mule track. Follow the high one and at the hairpin bend turn right, going up you will reach the sector E. The others are all connected and easily reachable,
- Crag: Noriglio
- N. Routes: 116
- Level: 4a/8a
- Height: 430 mt.
Exposure: To avoid in summer, excellent in autumn and spring. Suitable even during warm winter days.
- Gear: Almost all the roads have a chain, but only some have a carabiner. Maneuvering is often necessary.
- Rock: Limestone rock with svasi, holes, notches ... a bit of everything. Most of the routes still have a good grip, some grips are slightly greasy (but very little).
N 45.8890º/E 11.0603º
N 45.8874º/E 11.0595º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 124,
- Logistic: Very suitable for families.
- Update: 15/11/2015
- Reads: 5703
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: