Leutasch - Chinesische Mauer
- As already the name says, the crag is like a Chinese wall.
- Section: tyrol
- Access: From Innsbruck drive in direction Telfs, at Zirl take the road to get to Seefeld and Leitasch. Continue to Puitbach, cross a stream and park shortly after it at the parking lot. From this take a road that enters the woods, further narrows and leads directly to the crag.
- Crag: Leutasch - Chinesische Mauer
- N. Routes: 169
- Level: 4a/8c
- Height: 1110 mt.
- Rock: Limestone. Long routes which require stamina.
N 47.3978º/E 11.1673º
N 47.3892º/E 11.1758º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 175,
- Update: 05/09/2015
- Reads: 2833
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: