- Located in the valley of Antigorio, Cadarese is a cliff for tough men. Many shots are hard, most are in the slot and the difficulties are often high. We need excellent technique and adequate training. '' The cliff is divided into 4 sectors, the lower part is protected in case of rain. The last open sector "Crack Party" is dedicated to climbing trad and is located to the right of the plant.
- Section: piemonte
- Access: To reach the crag reach the village of Domodossola. Then follow for Formazza, pass Premia and continue until Cadarese. After about 300 meters after the Enel power station take the bridge on the right and park on the bridge. Then walk on the lawns that reside on private property following the trail that leaves behind the huts. In about 15 minutes you reach the walls.
- Crag: Cadarese
- N. Routes: 33
- Level: 6a/8a
- Height: 810 mt.
Exposure: Exposed dad West
- Gear: The Falesia was equipped by Maurizio Pellizzon, Fabrizio Fratagnoli, Fausto Radesco, Pietro Garanzini and Marco Pelfini.
- Rock: The rock is the excellent gneiss of the area with splendid fissures.
N 46.2967º/E 8.3674º
N 46.2980º/E 8.3644º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers:
- Update: 30/06/2013
- Reads: 29566
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them:
There are no yet video linked. Add one!: