Hi :) please help me!

Falesie - Crags

Sezione tutta dedicata a commenti, racconti, domande, informazioni sulle Falesie sparse in Italia e nel mondo.

Hi πŸ™‚ please help me!

I'm a polish climber. Me & my friends want to visit Your country in Christmas, because the weather in Poland now isn't favourable for climbing πŸ˜‰ we have some plans... more or less possible πŸ˜‰ one of our dreams location is Siciliy, I have already gone through the freeclimbinginsicily.it webside and I've found there some topo of rocks... but that's all what I can understand πŸ™‚ most of websites about climbing in Italy are usually in Italian language what makes for me big problems :/ I'd be grateful if You could help us. We need as many information in english as You can give us πŸ™‚ specially helpful will be some kind of guidebook... what kind of climbing, how long routes, what grades, when best conditions?, and what's most important.. how to get there! πŸ˜‰ (here I refer to informations on freeclimbinginsicily.it where I have found only topos without the maps how to get to that rocks). We know something about the region near Gaeta, Sperlonga so that You can omit, specially we need informations about Sicily 'cause it's our top priority. We heard also, that there is a climbing region near Napoli, any informations needed too πŸ™‚ The good thing would be if You could write in which part of this regions can we find some 8b-8c routes. if You have some files which You can't place it in forum please send them to my e-mail.

I hope You'll help us πŸ™‚ I look forward to Your response πŸ™‚
Best Regards
Przemo ( πŸ“§ p.m.baran@gmail.com )

02/12/06 @ 19:47:26

Re: Hi πŸ™‚ please help me!

polish_climber ha scritto:
I'm a polish climber. Me & my friends want to visit Your country in Christmas, because the weather in Poland now isn't favourable for climbing πŸ˜‰ we have some plans... more or less possible πŸ˜‰ one of our dreams location is Siciliy, I have already gone through the freeclimbinginsicily.it webside and I've found there some topo of rocks... but that's all what I can understand πŸ™‚ most of websites about climbing in Italy are usually in Italian language what makes for me big problems :/ I'd be grateful if You could help us. We need as many information in english as You can give us πŸ™‚ specially helpful will be some kind of guidebook... what kind of climbing, how long routes, what grades, when best conditions?, and what's most important.. how to get there! πŸ˜‰ (here I refer to informations on freeclimbinginsicily.it where I have found only topos without the maps how to get to that rocks). We know something about the region near Gaeta, Sperlonga so that You can omit, specially we need informations about Sicily 'cause it's our top priority. We heard also, that there is a climbing region near Napoli, any informations needed too πŸ™‚ The good thing would be if You could write in which part of this regions can we find some 8b-8c routes. if You have some files which You can't place it in forum please send them to my e-mail.

I hope You'll help us πŸ™‚ I look forward to Your response πŸ™‚
Best Regards
Przemo ( πŸ“§ p.m.baran@gmail.com )

I think this will help you to find what you need: :http://www.versantesud.it/SICILIA.html

There you can buy online the Guide Book
DI ROCCIA DI SOLE
Climbing in Sicily
di Massimo Cappuccio, Giuseppe Gallo

216 pages, Price € 22,00, Languages : Italian - English

Greets and, have good climbs πŸ˜ƒ

02/12/06 @ 21:40:57

Mostra prima i messaggi di:

Pagina 1 di 1