traveling from Alagna Valsesia to Champoluc/Breuil-Cervinia

Trekking, Ferrate e Altro

Trekking, Ferrate, Rifugi, bivacchi, luoghi di interesse storico ambientale o paesaggistico, insomma tutto quello che avete da dire sulla montagna

traveling from Alagna Valsesia to Champoluc/Breuil-Cervinia

Ciao 🙂
I'm a climber from Bulgaria, so I will continue in English. 🙂 My question is kind of off-topic but it's still related to mountaineering, that's why I preferred to ask it here, in this forum, rather than in a normal Italy-trip forum where people are normally searching for info about hotels with good sized pools.
So, I and a friend are planning some mountaineering in the region of Monte Rosa, finishing in Alagna Valsesia, and then we would like to transfer to Breul-Cervinia or Champoluc. The problem is that we will be without a car and it's really difficult to find information about how this can be done with public transport. If this is possible at all. I will really appreciate if someone help with finding options for this transfer - is there any public transport that we can use, where can we see timetables, etc. In return I can offer info and local support for visiting Bulgarian crags and we do have some really nice places here.
Thanks a lot in advance!

09/05/19 @ 17:07:02

Mostra prima i messaggi di:

Pagina 1 di 1